This range of eye-appealing electric panel heaters offers fast heat where and when you need it. The panel heaters with thermostat and timer present warmth in wall-mounted and free-standing styles with no waiting about for the electric heater to warm-up.
Why Choose A Panel Heater?
Most electric wall panel heaters tend to be high and often slim, making them simpler to transport. Just like some fan heating units, they warm-up very fast and are noise-free. They are in many cases, wall-mountable, meaning they may be set aside or not in full view.
Dimplex Slimline Electric Panel Heater With Timer
- Freestanding Or Mountable With Bracket
- Freestanding And Wall Installing Panel
- Super Thin 800 Watts - 3 Heat Options
- Integrated Thermostat And Digital Timer
- Perfect For Inside Heat And Frost Safety
- Safety Examined For More Reassurance
RadiaLight Electric Panel Heater With Thermostat
- Decide On 5 Panel Heating System Modes
- Italian Design And Very High Quality Unit
- Flexible Digital Thermostat Heat Regulation
- Fitted With A Precise Backlight LCD Screen
- Heat Your House Using Organic Convection
- Wall Attached And Bathroom Safe Facade
- Digital Screen And All Thermostat Controls
- Clear Back-Lit LCD
- Installation Is Easy
NETTA Glass Panel Heater On Wall Or Free Standing
- Can Be Utilised Free Standing 2 Feet Provided
- Light Weight Eco-Friendly Setting, 2000 Watts
- Super Slim Only 8 cm When Fitted To A Wall
- 2 Power Options 2000 W And Eco 1000 Watts
- Electric Panel Thin Glass Heater Wall Installed
- Wall Mountable With The Brackets Supplied
- Over-Heat Safeguard - 3 Pin 13 Amp UK Plug
- Outstanding Panel Heater
- Full Power And Eco
Panel Heater On Floor Or Wall Fixed?
The mounting brackets and details for wall fixing are often supplied; however, you should drill openings in your wall surface. The 'flat panel' electric heaters really are an inexpensive heat option in suitable home situations, one of the best budget heating strategies.
How They Differ From Other Heaters?
It is essential to distinguish panel heaters from the other electric powered heating solutions as they have further intention. When you begin on your own search for a slimline electric panel heater with timer feature - do investigate where at home it is best to implement/position.
Heater Styles For Your Home Decor
A number of panel heaters are preferred when instantaneous warmth is necessary. This is because they promptly create heated air that may be sensed once the heating is activated. The chic glass panel heaters are a great choice for home decor style and the areas you enjoy regularly.
Which Size Of Panel Heater?
Smaller sized areas will manage to benefit most from convection electric panel radiator units because their decreased volume can help exceed the consequence of heated air increasing and reducing. They are simply perfect for spare rooms or modest study spaces.
Do Panel Heaters Create Convection Heat?
The primary point you should consider about panel heaters is they are different from electric radiator units and should not become mistaken for them. In contrast to radiators which warm up with radiation heat, a wall-mounted electric radiator panel exclusively utilises convection heat.
Most electric convector heaters operate by heating the air over a component which displaces the cold air above. This brings about a stream which ultimately redirects heat over your space. Radiation heat in comparison, warms persons and items instantly, instead of warming up the environment.
Warme Electric Wall Panel Heater Ultra Slim Style
- Striking Design And Straightforward Settings
- Free Wall Bracket - Easy To Maintain Heater
- 2Kw Digital Thermostat - Is Wall Mountable
- High Efficiency Panel Heater With Thermostat
- Panel Heater Radiator Is Very Power Efficient
- Designer Electric Wall Heater Low Power Use
- Generation 3 Version Now Comes With Memory
- Instant Heat Modes
- Wall Mounting Kit
Devola Flat Panel Electric Heater Timer Thermostat
- Basic Plug And Play DIY Unit Installation
- Electric Panel Heater 2Kw With Lit LCD
- Decreases Energy With Integral Accuracy
- 24/7 Digital Timer With 4 Week Timetable
- Power Efficient Digital 24 Hrs 7 Day Timer
- Keep Heat Save Cash On Home Heat Bills
- 1.5 Metres Electric Power Wire - UK Plug
MYLEK Electric Panel Radiator With Remote Control
- 24 Hours Timer And 7 Day Weekly Plan
- Incredibly Easy To Set-Up And Use Panel
- Wall Mount Or Free Standing With Feet
- Beautiful Screen With Flexible Thermostat
- Very Fast Heat-Up Time And Quiet Process
- Handy Remote Control With Kids Locking
- Fast Heat And Slow Cooling Technology
- Programmable Heater
- 3 Heat Settings
Radiating And Convector Panel Heating
Equally radiation as well as convection acquire advantages; therefore, it hinges on the sort of heat you need for your location. Since some electric ceramic panel heater employs radiation and then convection, they take much longer to heat, however, its an enduring warmth type.
Are Panel Heaters Cheap To Run?
Estimating an electric 'home heating plan' is usually one of many factors for new house buyers, and in this manner, panel heaters are often an appealing choice. Electric powered 2Kw panel heaters are generally cheaper than electric radiator units as they are simpler to produce.
Fast Boost Heat Using Extra Electric?
Since convection is a significantly less successful technique of home heating in comparison to radiation heating. Many wall mounted electric heaters with a thermostat and timer may need to function harder than any other merchandise to boost heat and thus use extra electric.
Heat-Up A Small Room Or Entire Home?
Panel heaters can be more expensive to operate compared to electric powered radiator units. You should also try to observe just how much you'll be making use of the heater to heat one region or your entire household.
Perhaps you are utilising an oil-filled heater panel for any area you might just use now and again, or for brief periods. The occasional energy consumption will undoubtedly counteract its more significant operating expense.
Best For Reliable Continuous Warmth
Intended for the primary areas at home, electric panel radiators will be the desirable alternative because they are even more cost-effective and the extended heat provides a far more 'continuous warmth' in contrast.
For initial warmth that you might need like a bathroom panel heater occasionally, a panel heater is exceptional for this and regular household heat.
Adax WiFi Wall Mounted Electric Radiator Panel
- Features Smart WiFi And Home Automation
- Wall Attached Smart Electric Panel Heater
- Convector Radiator With 1400 Watts Power
- Digital Thermostat Open Window Exposure
- Using App iOS, Android Or Windows Mobile
- Smartphone Control Feature Home Or Remote
- 24 Hours 7 Day Timer And Digital Thermostat
- 24 Hours 7 Day Timer
- IP24 For Bathroom
Devola Electric Panel Heater With Timer
This is a nicely designed and feature packed controlled panel heating unit providing several benefits over the somewhat less expensive options.
It is lightweight and the electrical component is specially designed to allow for high temperature productivity using it's slender physique. If space is a premium, the Corona supplies a hassle-free strategy.
- Four To Five Times Faster Than Standard Heaters
- Ice Safety Active Once Temp Falls To 5 Degrees
- IP24 Ranked Heater With Electronic Thermostat
- Obtainable In 500, 1000, 1500, 2000, 2400 Watts
- Super Accurate As Well As Effective Home Heating
The sophisticated component enables a heat convection which is '4 to 5 times quicker' than conventional panel heater units. Thermostat with temperatures constraining selection, which is beneficial to avoid tampering, and to safeguard older people and kids. Ice safeguard feature is helpful whilst away.
[Rating: 9/10] £89 - Get It → Devola Electric Panel Heater
Futura Eco 1000 Watts Electric Panel Heater
The 1000 Watts electric powered slim panel heating unit includes time keeper and energy effective automated thermostat.
The heating unit panels warm upward to a comfy predetermined temperature, which successively offers a reduced degree radiant heating impact for additionally regular heat dispersal in any space.
- Delivers With A 3 Pin UK Connector As Standard
- Eco Electric Economising - Electronic LED Display
- Electrical Power Lead 1.45 Metres, Cable On Side
- Extremely Slender Design At Just 5cm 2 Inches
- Free Standing Utilising The Upright Feet Supplied
- Wall Structure Mountable Heating Unit With Timer
- Integrated Thermostat
- Two Years Guarantee
With it's smooth appearance plus quiet procedure, the convector heating unit is the ideal resolution to all your heating requirements. Perfect for apartments, cottages, sheds, bungalows, annexes, loft transitions, mobile homes, sun rooms, compact portable work places etc.
[Rating: 9/10] £74 Get It → Futura Slim Electric Panel Heater
Electric Panel Heater Buyers Tips
Panel heating units are available in a wide range of designs to correspond to different home style strategies and for their particular straightforward structure. The glass panel heater on this page are frequently exceedingly thin and light in weight, but reduce energy usage whenever possible.
Extras That Make Sofa Life Easier..
If you require the heat to be transportable for diverse regions, a portable flat panel electric heater could possibly be the most reliable and practical decision. For making it much more straightforward to use, various heaters include a unique handheld remote control to modify the heat.
Electric 2Kw Panel Heaters With Timers To Fit Most Chic Homes
Many panel heaters with a thermostat might be best considered as situation heating units like fan heaters with new particular uses. They are well suited for less frequented areas like office buildings and rarely utilised visitor sleeping rooms, perhaps as a mini heater to add heat.
Panel Heater Thermostat Control
Due to occasional use, the heaters will not degrade too quickly and will not present a weighty influence on heating expenses. Some electric wall panel heaters with thermostat control are not really created for permanent each day use, but they will be undoubtedly practical for fast heat.
Dimplex Electric Panel Radiator With Timer
The 1.5kw unit is an extremely slender panel convector heater together with timer and a particularly trim structure in willow white finish.
Convected high temperature for fast warm-up, suited to household or perhaps business use. All models are splash proof to be used in bath rooms along with other locations.
- 1.5Kw Extremely Slender Panel Heater
- Entrance Air Outlet Grille Warm Circulation
- Higher Precision Adaptable Thermostat
- Ice Safeguard Environment - High Precision
- Locking Dust Cover Shields Control Buttons
- Lockable Dust Cover
- Slim White Design
Frost safeguard environment, entrance air outlet grille for effective high temperature circulation, locking dust cover shield adjustments and removable hinged wall installation framework for quick set-up and straightforward cleansing.
[Rating: 9/10] £182 Get It → Dimplex Electric Panel Radiator
RDN Slimline Wall Panel Heater With Timer
These types of wall structure panel convector heating units are fashionable, trim, plus take up the bare minimum of areas. They are finished in a beautiful white coloured powder covering, which also enhances the Tradesman storage heating device selection.
- 2 Years Brand Guarantee Implemented
- Attractive White Powder Covered Finish
- Measurements H41cm x D10cm, 0.75Kw
- On/Off Transition - Thermostat Guide Book
- Thermal Cut-Out To Avoid Over Heating
- Three Degrees Temperatures Transform
Frost safeguard environment permits heating unit to come on instantly once the temperature drops to around -3 degrees. It is ideal for use within rest rooms providing warmth choices using 0.75kw and a useful 24 hours electronic timer.
[Rating: 9/10] £84 Get It → Slimline Wall Panel Heater
Haverland Slimline Panel Heater Thermostat
Appropriate for spaces adequate to 9 metres squared regular insularity, this particular slimline panel heater with thermostat device consists of an eco stipulation electronic scheduling.
- Connects Directly In To Average 13 Amp Socket
- Continual 24/7 Electronic Programming Usage
- Legs And Wall Structure Fix Brackets Included
- Straightforward Do It Yourself Project Set-Up
- Wall Fix Or Perhaps Free Standing Legs Provided
- No Hot Or Cold Zones
- Thermostat Is Built In
A high calibre convection heating system that's eligible for secondary warming inside properties and work places. Desirable for bathrooms and cooking spaces, this variety of heating units are entirely fashioned to be entrusted connected in day in and day out.
[Rating: 9/10] £248 Get It → Haverland Slimline Panel Heater
Igenix Slim Electric Panel Heater Wall Mounted
Impressive slimline electric panel heater wall mounted using high electrical power of 1500 Watts, as well as high calibre metal sheet for heating system radiation warm-up of any space in an extremely short time period, economising power and your time.
- Captivating Conception In Black Colour Panel
- Economise Electricity - 12 Months Guarantee
- High Calibre Metal Sheet For Heat Radiation
- LED Screen Remote Plus 24 Hours Time Keeper
- Manage Panel Heating Unit Screen Or Remote
- Offers High Electrical Power Of 1500 Watts
Water proof functionality of equally the heating unit and temperature manipulation control ensure 100 percent protection of all individuals. Versatility and ease of use (X) shaped metal heater component for speedy heat up time.
[Rating: 9/10] £99 Get It → Igenix Electric Panel Heater
The mixture of electric panel radiator heaters with timer efficiency and quiet process is available in a tasteful thin style. Many slimline electric conservatory panel heaters with timer can be still left floor situated, and even mounted on the wall structure.
Set up a versatile heat system that allows you to create the required warmth for the room if you are controlling financial obligations. The 24/7 timer results in you having full control of heat and electric panel heater home heat costs.