Donning a full face scuba mask may appear a touch outlandish to most, however, after a while, people tend to get used to this unique underwater snorkel accessory that becomes part of the diver.
The only dissimilarity between the all-in-one snorkel mask and the conventional scuba version is the former extends down and covers the mouth, rather than stopping just after the nose.
These scuba diving masks supply 180 degrees view full face under water perspective helping you to completely unwind and focus. Extremely comfy wearing internal silicon material supplies a delicate and snug fit for your face. Effortless breathing and anti-fog dual air-flow routes inhaling and exhaling.
: G2RISE Full Face Mask And Snorkel Foldable Style
- Independent The Inhaling And Exhaling Funnel
- Snorkel Mask With Detachable Camera Position
- Avoids Fogging For Prolonged Period Of Time
- 2 Intake Valves Permitting Air To Flow In/Out
- Comes In Several Colours And 3 Diverse Sizes
- Anti-Fog Collapsible, Superior Breathing Model
- Avoid Co2 Accumulation So Is Easy To Breathe
: Arkmiido All In One Snorkel Mask Camera Mount
- Full Face Style Permits Optimum Vision
- Ensures No Water Gets In Breathe Hose
- Removable Cam Mount Snorkeling Gear
- Max Visual View Dry Snorkel Technology
- Simple Clean Whole Silicone Headpiece
- Wide Ranging View 180 Degrees Mask
- Mask Is More Comfy With Ergonomic Fit
- Anti-Fog And Anti-Leak Scuba Dive Mask
- Bag For Storage
- Folding Tube Convenience
: HengBird Scuba Diving Mask With Dual Air-Flow
- Independent Inhaling And Exhaling Routes
- Glasses Support Dual Air-Flow Options
- Is Simple To Connect Your Action Cameras
- Essential Full Face Anti-Fog Snorkel Mask
- 180 Degrees View Style Camera Mount
- Construct Eliminates Air Mix And Fogging
- Mask Delivers Ultra Wide Better Clear View
- A Deeper Nose Part
- (FDA) Certification
DasMeer Snorkel Face Mask For Adults And Kids
- Eliminates Air Blend And All Fogging Situations
- Rubber Material Plug Stop Water From Getting In
- Suspended Ball Will Drift And Stop Inhaling Tube
- Really Wide Shockproof - Comfortable Water View
- Unproblematic Breathing And Increase Easy Breathe
- 180 Degrees Access Full Face Structure Scuba Mask
- Perfectly Fitting Mask
- Action Camera Mount
With a full face diving mask, breathing becomes more natural compared to when you have a traditional item on, and it ensures that your jaw or mouth doesn't strain from holding as the customary face mask will.
The comparatively awkward perspective of an underwater mask is entirely unavoidable, but the advantages it offers over the traditional face mask and snorkel surely outweigh this 'slight' shortcoming. You will not only save money but also find it more readily accessible - the complete set comes as a single, instead of two.
Feel Free Scuba Fun Underwater
Snorkelling involves enjoying entirely new sights, thus with a full snorkel mask, you get the best and most comprehensive views without restriction by the actual size. The biggest highlight of the full-faced mask will be its validity to let you breathe freely while underwater.
X-Lounger Folding All In One Snorkel Mask Set
- Material Gives You A Smooth And Firm Fit To Face
- Trouble Free Breathing And Anti Fog Twin Air Flow
- 180 Degrees Perspective Full Face Snorkel Mask
- Inhaling Exhaling Independent Channels Elements
- Eliminates Air Combination And Fogging Problems
- Rubber Material Plugs Stop Water Into Your Ears
- Observe Many Different Fish And Other Sea Beings
You have the mask covering the whole face; thus you do not have to breathe only through the mouth as in when wearing a traditional snorkel. With a full-face product, you breathe naturally and comfortably through your nose.
Some masks come with a dry snorkel, which only allows air in without filling up with water. Such types, usually called dry snorkels are best used when diving low in the water - or when you are overhauled by a wave on the top of your snorkel gear.
Do You Need An Anti Fog Snorkel Mask?
Fogging is infrequently experienced when wearing a full-face snorkel mask because there is always a consistent flow of air in/out. There is no need of de-fogging this mask throughout swimming sessions, which is usually done by dipping the item underwater, or other similar anti-fogging methods.
Dri-Armour Full Face Anti-Fog Underwater Mask
- Style Is Appropriate For Most Of Adults And Children
- Snorkel Mask Offers You A Super Visual Perception
- Water-Tight Seal Whenever Tube Immersed In Water
- Air Tube Support Breath Effortlessly Like Above Water
- Technology Smooth Durable Silicone Edge Sensitivity
- Segregated Channels Eliminates Air Blend And Fogging
- Compatible With GoPro
- For Adults and Kids
This info has provided to you with the best full-face snorkelling masks available in the UK market, and choosing from any of these will mean that you are going for the best. However, to further guide your determination, it is essential to know how to distinguish a first-rate full-face scuba mask and poor options.
When you go for a face mask of the wrong size, you'll end up not using it, so it's essential to have someone take the correct measurements, the distance from the bridge of your nose to the tip of your chin, with your mouth closed to ensure accuracy.
: SEAC Unisex Full Face Diving Scuba Mask Unica
- Uncover The Magic Of The Under Water
- Full Face Style For Scuba Snorkeling Mask
- Includes 180 Degree Perspective Unisex
- Safety Valve Forbids Admittance Of Water
- Adjustable Straps At The Rear Of The Head
- Completely Comfortable And Easy To Wear
- Broad Face 180 Degrees Panoramic View
- Small And Narrow Faces
- Easy Adjustable Straps
Scuba Diving Mask Face Sizing
The recorded length will be your regulation measurement when checking out the mask sizes of each provided. Assorted brands have their unique sizing system, but small sizes for some brands may be 'slightly' big for others, and you may even have a combination of sizes in some brands.
Some brands offering size combinations usually claim that a mask can fit people with a small and medium face. The masks typically come with straps which offer different tightening options.
Helloyee Scene Anti Fog Snorkel Set Full Face
- Full Face Style Free Breathing Snorkelling Mask
- Makes It Simpler To Breathe Whenever Underwater
- Breathtaking View Snorkel Mask With Cam Mount
- Appropriate iPhone Android And More Smartphones
- Set Features High Quality Water-Resistant Phone Bag
- Full Clear View Allows To Relish Your Lovely View
- Progressive Full Face And Ball Structure Design Mask
Ensure that you check any mask before buying. Once you encounter a brand that fits your face size, you are free to compare their products before settling for one eventually. Such brands must be renowned for using quality materials in producing masks like silicone etc.
The material is even more critical for people with sensitive skin. For adventure lovers, a hardier mask will be ideal and able to stand the test of time. Furthermore, it will go through in your luggage system smoothly and survive the most difficult of trips.
When choosing a full-face mask, go for one with durable straps and buckles, the type that you can manage on your own if you ever decide to go diving alone.
All In One Style Masks With Straps
However, as a newbie, it is dangerous to go snorkelling or swimming alone. Be there with an escort as newbies tend to panic underwater, even when they have a full-face mask on.
Omew Men Womens Full Face Diving Mask
- Gently And Securely Conforms To Facial Area
- Obtain Free Universal Water Proof Mobile Case
- The New Glass Type Of Full Snorkel Face Mask
- A Phone Case And Ear Plugs Are Inside Bundle
- Safety Drift Inside The Tube Snorkel Face Mask
- Full Snorkelling Mask Entirely Covers The Face
- No Requirement To Put Tube Directly Into Mouth
Before going diving, ensure that your mask is aligned to your face, then inhale and finally secure the straps. If it fits properly, you wouldn't have to continue sucking the mask in to keep its position. When you are okay with the fit, finish by fixing the straps - this makes it more protected against your face.
You risk having water enter your snorkel if not secured tightly enough. In such cases, the automatic drainage valves come into play to ensure that the water drains out of the mask. All you need to do is stand while keeping your head out of the water as this removes it aside.
You can enjoy an unthreatening swim and snorkelling session only when you take all the required precautions. Likewise, be mindful of any changes to your surroundings, including the waves and water. But most importantly, be free and enjoy your snorkel fun.
Adiwi Pressure Scuba Diving Mask Full Face
- Ergonomic Seals On Your Face - Dry Snorkel Concept
- Ear Pressure Equalisation As Well As The Anti Fog
- Beautiful View Devoid Of The Face Mask Fogging Up
- Excellent Airbag Style With Ear Plugs Nicely Shaped
- Modified Clip On Strap Enhances This One-Piece Style
- You May Hold Your Nose And Then Exhale By The Nose
- No More Need To Experience Untidy And Twisted Hair
- FDA Approved Silicone
- Ergonomic Face Seals
Underwater Mask Breathing Technique
With any scuba underwater mask, no learning curve is required, and you are not obliged to breathe through the mouth. Instead, it allows you to breathe normally through your nose and also help in getting rid of sore jaws or mouth caused by wearing the earlier styled traditional snorkels.
Men can wear the full-face snorkel mask and achieve a watertight fit without getting rid of their trendy moustache, although some leakage may occur in men with full beards. Note that full-face scuba masks may get fogged at times through a system of airflow; however, you must always keep them clean.
A full-face mask usually contains an inbuilt dry snorkel, thus, in the case where a wave comes over you while wearing one or you get submerged by the snorkel, water will not find its way into the mask.
Splend Full Face Underwater Snorkel Ant-Fog
- Air Flow Channel Removes Fog And Cloudiness
- Panoramic Perspective With Camera Mounted
- Textile Straps Permit A Cosy Yet Pleasant Fit
- Browsing To Enjoy Superb Under The Sea Life
- Gentle And Adaptable For All Ages And Faces
- Full Face Mask Stands Between Inhaling Exhaling
- More Secure Smarter Diving With Soft Silicone
The inbuilt dry snorkel is an advantageous feature, and you cannot dive down while wearing the full-face snorkelling mask because the pressure in your ears continue to build up as you go down without becoming equalised from anywhere.
To balance water pressure, you will have to hold your nose and blow air into your ears. However, with a full-face mask, you cannot access your nose, unlike the traditional types.
Snorkel Face Mask Pressure Issues
Your face feels colossal pressure as you dive down and this is a result of the large volume of air in the mask. Unlike a regular mask where you can relieve the pressure by breathing out a fraction through the nose, you cannot do the same with your full-face snorkelling mask on.
There are also remarks from 'some individuals' that the full-face scuba mask tends to get hot, perhaps due to the accumulation of all the warm breath in the mask.
Vaporcombo Full Face Childrens Snorkel Mask
- Mount Associated To Help You Easily Fix Camera
- You Will Notice More Fish And Sea Life Than Ever
- Simpler To Breathe Normally Via Mouth Or Nose
- Progressive Design Includes A Separate System
- Mask For Adults And Kid Safety Diving With Cam
- Helps Removes Fog And Helps Scuba Dive Longer
- Anti-Fog Anti-Leak
- Full Face Panoramic
When you pack your full-face mask in a soft bag, the plastic may get broken in the luggage. You may find a mount in some snorkelling masks usually situated just above the lens. For some, the addition is superior, but in reality, it has no use.
In the traditional mask, you have the camera positioned on the top such that it's almost out of the water, or entirely out. The camera only gets to capture pictures or video above the water rather than underwater.
While you may tilt the camera down insignificantly under the water, the camera will just focus downward instead of the desired target.
Full Face Underwater Scuba Mask Buying Tips Conclusion
You can enjoy 'full 180 degrees' visibility with an underwater scuba mask without facing the challenges of swallowing or choking etc. It is best that you go snorkelling with a paid for mask rather than depending on the rental gear. Most rentals are traditional masks that do not offer features you get in a reliable bought mask.
SeaELF Full Face Scuba Mask Anti-UV Panoramic
- Floating Ball Water-Resistant Valve Is Quick Locked
- Collapsible Anti-UV Ear Equalizer View Panoramic
- 180 Degrees Increased Wide Unrelenting Visible Area
- Conveniently Plug Camera For Capturing Your Journey
- You May Modify The Camera Mount Location Height
- Stops Salt Water From Getting In Mouth Area Or Nose
- Top Dry Structure Including Dual Anti-Fog Concept
- Durable Fabric Band
- High Volume Air-Flow
When you get yourself a snorkel mask, it becomes a private property that is readily accessible only to you. Hiring a mask or similar gear from a shop will require you to use with so much care and worrying returning it unscathed.
There are even risks of using dirty snorkels that are not sanitised when you rent from a shop. However, with your individual full face scuba mask, you do not have to worry about such risks.
Not so many feel comfortable putting such public gear in places as sensitive as their mouths, mainly when they do not know who else has used the same product.
You are guaranteed a perfectly good full face scuba mask when you buy your own. When it doesn't fit, you are entitled to ask for a replacement of the right size. On the other hand, you may end up not getting your exact fit for fun in the water.
Emsmil 180 Full-Face Snorkelling Gear Anti-Fog
- See Even More Fish And Ocean Creatures Than Ever
- The Innovative Style Highlights Anti-Fog Elements
- Dedicate Less Time Considering Water In The Mask
- Makes It Easier Than Ever Before To Breathe Easily
- Two Flow Channels That Generate An Air Movement
- Full Breathing Apparatus Provides Full 180 Degrees
- 2 Vent Channels
- 12 Months Guarantee