Kitchen culinary blow torches are an already established cook's magic formula. They are perfect for creating the final touch to an assortment of sweets, including caramelising sugar toppings. A hand held blow torch is now a familiar kitchen cooking device for both expert cooks and beginners.
- 01: Kitchen Craft Piezo Trigger With Ignition Kitchen Blow Torch
- 02: Aladin Unilite Wind Resistant Blowtorch For Cooking - (Recommended!)
- 03: Dexam Compact Adjustable Flame Cook's Cooking Blow Torch
- 04: Bright Spark BS1256 Piezo Ignition Catering Blowtorch - (Recommended!)
- 05: KitchenCraft De-Luxe Culinary Blow Torch Ramekin Set - (Recommended!)
- 06: TALA Chef's Cooking Blowtorch For Desserts Browning - (Recommended!)
- 07: KC Master Class Luxury Cook's Kitchen Blow Torch - (Recommended!)
01: Kitchen Craft Piezo Ignition Cook Kitchen Blow Torch
An already nicely established chef's formula, this particular refillable kitchen blow torch is perfect for creating the crowning glory to a selection of recipes, as well as sweets - for example caramelising special sugar toppings on creme brulee, melting cheese, lightly browning meringues, and if you prefer crisping tasty joints of meat.
Kitchen Craft Piezo Trigger Kitchen Blow Torch
- Caramelise Toppings And Lightly Brown Meringues
- Piezo Trigger With Quick Ignition And Steel Fixtures
- Safety Flexible Flame - Ideal Making Meat Crispy
- Soft Grip Non-Slip Physique And Safe Variable Flame
- Useful For A Number Of Foods And Puddings
- Well Suited For Creating That Final Touch..
Utilising it's soft proper grip non-slip physique and essential safety flexible flame, this blowtorch is incredibly dependable and possesses a 'piezo trigger' immediate ignition function, chrome accessories, refillable canister to be used again and again. Size is 9.5cm x 16cm and is wipe thoroughly clean only.
[Rating: 9/10] ( ~ £9 ) Get It → Kitchen Craft Piezo Kitchen Blow Torch
02: Aladin Unilite Jet Flame Wind Resistant Kitchen Blowtorch
The Aladin Unilite blow torch with jet flame lighter offers big, variable and locking flame for expert culinary chefs. Ideal 'flame for lightly browning' and caramel sweets like brulee, creme caramel to flambe etc. Peel skin layer of all kinds of peppers and tomato.
Aladin Unilite Jet Flame Kitchen Blowtorch
- Adjustable Flame, Modest, Large Or Jet Flame
- Arrives Not Filled Up With Gas For Security
- Contemporary And Stylish - 2 Years Guarantee
- Inexpensive Refill With Regular Butane Gas
- Locking Feature Additionally Burns On It's Own
- Make Chicken Skin Much More Crunchy
- Use For Plumbing, Cigars, Coal, Solder Plus..
- Works Without Continuously Pushing Switch
Ideal to light your BBQ grilling with charcoal lighters, candle lights, even fireworks, fireplace and so forth. Use for excursions, hiking, camping out and vacationing. It even works in formidable blowing wind outdoors. For crafts and modest soldering, warming and others.
[Rating: 9/10] ( ~ £15 ) Get It → Aladin Unilite Kitchen Blowtorch
03: Dexam Compact Flame Cook's Cooking Blow Torch
This particular streamlined cook's blowtorch for cooking is ideal for caramelising sugars, working with creme brulees, skinning tomatoes, red and green peppers, as well as crisping your joints of beef and lamb. This modest sized blowtorch is designed for the beginner cook and satisfies effortlessly in a drawer.
Dexam Compact Cooking Blow Torch
- Crisp Your Joints Of Lamb, Pork Or Beef
- Extremely Easy To Fill And Re-Fill..
- Flame Can Be Adjusted Via The Foundation
- Immediate Ignition And Versatile Flame
- It's Dimensions Are 10cm High x 6.cm Wide
- Security Lock Mechanism - Re-Fillable Canister
- Small Cook's Brulee Torch Only 100mm High
- Torch Demands Butane Lighter Gas
- Use To Skin Tomatoes Or Perhaps Peppers
The torch comes with a simple to use push trigger functioning. You basically push it down to fire up the torch and discharge it to put out the flame immediately. The trigger may be kept in position to maintain a consistent flame, which means you do not have to contain the ignition trigger all the way down constantly.
[Rating: 8.5/10] ( ~ £8 ) Get It → Dexam Cooking Blow Torch
04: Bright Spark BS1256 Piezo Ignition Catering Blowtorch
Here is the classic BS food blowtorch utilised by culinary chefs over and over. Should you prefer a catering ability blow torch, then this may be the one for you. Immediate light-up from the one touch 'piezo' function ignition, which is designed for searing and food/dessert caramelising.
Bright Spark BS1256 Catering Blowtorch
- Advisable To Utilise Bright Spark Butane
- Battery Pack Not Incorporated...
- Classic Blowtorch As Observed On TV
- Focusable 1.0Kw Optimum High Temperature
- Lightly Browning, Sealing And Food Caramelising
- Reasonably Priced Food Catering Blowtorch
- Utilised By The Top Cooks - One Contact Ignition
The relatively big capability capsule basically presses in to position and may be securely eliminated, even unfilled. Hassle-free, economic and straightforward to utilise, with a gas capsule that basically and correctly clicks to the blowtorch.
[Rating: 9/10] ( ~ £12 ) Get It → Bright Spark BS1256 Catering Blowtorch
05: Kitchen Craft De-Luxe Culinary Blow Torch Ramekin Set
KitchenCraft chef's top quality blow torch and free ramekin set is for the specialist household cook. It is designed for caramelising sugars on sweet toppings, for example creme brulee, tarte tatin and for lightly browning meringues. Furthermore, it's perfect for skinning peppers and tomatoes, as well as melting cheddar dairy products.
Kitchen Craft De-Luxe Culinary Blow Torch
- Blowtorch Is Made For Caramelising Sweets
- For Tarte Tatin As Well As Browning Meringues
- Great For Melting Cheese On Toast
- Ideal For Dessert Toppings And Creme Brulee
- Interesting Recipe Pamphlet Provided
- Ramekins Are Dishwashing Machine Safe
- Ramekins Dimensions Are 8cm x 4.5cm
- Set Includes Luxury Blowtorch And 4 Ramekins
The set includes an opulently designed blowtorch with variable flame, refillable high capability gas canister, immediate ignition, as well as an anti-flare that is effective at all perspectives, plus of course 4 ramekins. The butane gasoline container is offered unfilled. Only use processed butane gas to fill up and replenish.
[Rating: 9/10] ( ~ £15 ) Get It → Kitchen Craft Culinary Blow Torch
06: Tala Chef's Cooking Blowtorch For Kitchen Desserts
The Tala blow torch is well suited for a selection of food preparation purposes such as creme Brulee, caramelised sweets, skinned red and green peppers, fresh fruit desserts, meringue cakes, seared various meats and even toasted food items.
Tala Chef's Kitchen Cooking Blow Torch
- An Excellent Option For Household Baking
- Belonging To The TALA Variety Kitchen Tools
- Burning Time Period 45 To 60 Minutes
- Exclusively Use Thoroughly Clean Butane
- Item Weight 224g - Stand For Balance
- Merchandise Sizes 24.2 x 17.1 x 7.3cm
- Quantity 22ml Butane - Crisp Your Meats
- User-Friendly And Uncomplicated Torch
- Working Temperatures Of 1400C, 2470F (Degrees)
Constant utilisation valve for straightforward use of gas management fluctuates perfectly. Air modification nozzle for varieties of flame - and includes a comfortable, proper grip physique for additional command of the blowtorch.
[Rating: 9/10] ( ~ £23 ) Get It Here → Tala Chef's Cooking Blowtorch
07: KC Master Class Specialist Cook's Kitchen Blow Torch
A valuable, small blow torch for cooking for the majority of chef's or enthusiastic cooks to produce excellent finishing details to a selection of diverse sweets. Utilise to skin tomatoes as well as red and green peppers, or caramelise sugar toppings on puddings. For meringues and making tasty joints of meat crispy to your preference.
KC Master Class Kitchen Blow Torch
- Completely Removable Stand And Big Container
- Extends To Specialist Heat Range Of 1300C
- Includes A Chrome Impact Non-Slip Grip
- Only Use Processed Butane Gas To Fill Up
- Piezo Trigger Key With Safety Locking Mechanism
- Produce A Number Of Unique Recipes And Goodies
- Wipe Clean Exclusively - Provided Unfilled
This particularly high quality blowtorch incorporates a 'steel effect', non-slip safeguarded grip with steel physique, piezo trigger ignition, removable stand and big refillable canister. With safety in mind, the flame may also be modified and functions several perspectives for straightforward utilisation.
[Rating: 9/10] ( ~ £14 ) Get It → KC Master Class Kitchen Blow Torch
The Kitchen Chefs Blow Torch Is An Excellent Accessory For Kitchens
The culinary kitchen blow torch is quickly becoming a chef's indispensable tool. You'll never understand exactly how useful a blow torch is within the kitchen until you have experimented with one. Not only for brulee, use a catering blowtorch for tarte tatin, skin tomatoes and red peppers, or perhaps just light the barbecue.